2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Actualise Academy’s website are provided 'as is'. Actualise Academy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Actualise Academy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Actualise Academy be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Actualise Academy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Actualise Academy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Actualise Academy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Actualise Academy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Actualise Academy of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Actualise Academy's website shall be governed by the laws of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
From time to time, Actualise Academy offer discount coupons to it's members. These may offer time limited discounts or reductions while stocks last. We also offer loyalty discounts at times to our members. These are offered in good faith and are subject to the terms and conditions outlined below:
- These coupons are applicable only at checkout before payment and cannot be retrospectively applied once a purchase has been made. Exceptions to this rule cannot be made at this time unfortunately.
- We may offer exclusive coupon codes to existing members that enable them to purchase a course for a reduced rate. Where a non-member (having not purchased a full price course) purchases a course using such a coupon, they will be unable to proceed with their course until they first purchase a full-price course. In such circumstances, Actualise Academy do not issue refunds.
Please note, it is our policy not to issue refunds to purchases made with the use of discount coupons. Where a coupon has been used to purchase a course, we will offer credit to purchase another course to participants.
10. Contact and Correspondence
All correspondence with students will take place using our in course platform on www.actualiseacademy.com. Outside queries should be directed to our school email address at [email protected] Due to clinic requirements and client priority, Actualise Clinical are not in a position to deal with queries regarding Actualise Academy and any correspondence via these channels will not be responded to.